Privacy, copyright, disclaimer
The privacy, copyright and disclaimer statements are designed to protect your rights and govern the use of information on this website – liverpoolacademyofmusic.com.au
Liverpool Academy of Music will take all reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the privacy of individuals as required by the Information Privacy Act 2009 and the Information Privacy Principles contained in that Act.
Collecting your personal information
When collecting your personal information, the owners of the Liverpool Academy of Music website will:
- tell you for what purpose we will be collecting the information
- not ask for or collect any sensitive information about you
- not pass the information on to other entities without your consent unless it is required by law or for public interest
Disclosing your personal information
Liverpool Academy of Music will not disclose your personal information to any other person or organisation unless one of the following reasons applies:
- you have given us your consent to do so
- we are required by law
- there are grounds to believe disclosure will prevent a threat to life or health
Security of your personal information
When handling your personal information, Liverpool Academy of Music will:
- take reasonable steps to ensure that all information we collect, use or disclose is securely stored
- strive to protect your personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access
- use an authorised and secure online third party payment services (such as https://paypal.com.au ) to minimise the risk of unauthorised use of your credit card information.
Information on the website
You can choose not to have cookies monitor your usage of this site (not recommended).
Alternatively, if you want to block cookies for all websites, you can change the privacy settings of your web browser (not recommended).
Internet Explorer 4.0 and above
Go to the ‘tools > Internet options’ menu. Select the ‘security’ tab. Select ‘custom level’. You can change your cookie preference here.
Go to the ‘tools > options’ menu. Select the ‘privacy’ button. Select ‘cookies’ and uncheck the ‘allow sites’ to check for cookies checkbox.
Netscape version 4 and above
Go to the ‘edit > preferences> advanced’ menu. You can change your cookie choices here.
Liverpool Academy of Music owns or licenses all content on this website and we assert our right to be recognised as the author of original material on this website.
We support the sharing of information and the use of the website content for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review, as permitted under copyright legislation. You are not permitted to reproduce or reuse content on this website for commercial purposes.
Liverpool Academy of Music distributes the information on this website as a general reference source.
Any links to other websites are outside of our control and links are provided for your convenience.
Despite our best efforts, Liverpool Academy of Music makes no warranties that the information in this publication is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
Liverpool Academy of Music disclaims all responsibility and all liability (including through negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs you might incur as a result of the information on this website or any linked website being inaccurate or incomplete.